QR Code Link to This Post
The Project Manager is responsible strategically optimizing and sustaining Operational Systems in achieving Project and Customer goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage Project and Customer KPI’s
• Participate in monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of Operations financial performance against budget, establishing financial and operational goals.
• Facilitate and materialize the long-range forecast and long-range financial plan
• Manage profit and loss of the Projects handled
• Capacity Planning in order to fully optimizes staffing and maximizing output.
• Increase the effectiveness and the efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (Recruitment, Training, Quality, Workforce, HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions
• Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance
• Drive initiatives in the Team Level that contribute to long-term operational excellence
• Contribute to long and short-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
• Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals
• Manage and drive performance of the Project, Team Leaders in meeting SLAs and KPIs
• Drive and deliver on complex corporate KPIs while achieving customers goals
• Being available and participating in Customer communication when asked by Sales Support.
• Has Bachelor’s degree in any course
• Extensive Knowledge in Leading a project
• Has a strong Leadership Skill
• Advance knowledge in MS Office Application
• Intermediate knowledge in VICI
• Strong Analytical Skills and Planning
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Must have a good command and execution in achieving the project KPIs and Customer Goals