QR Code Link to This Post
Team Lead is responsible in driving the performance level of his/her team through our scorecard, mentoring, coaching and accurate reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages and leads a team of up to 15 ADS.
• Communicates team goals and best practices.
• Motivates team members and assesses performance.
• Provides help to management through KPI adherence, active team engagement, and keeps management updated on team performance
• Drives performance through scorecard adherence, mentoring and coaching techniques and training recommendation, if necessary
• Provides timely and accurate performance report
• Recommends movements, removal and or termination of employment
• Observes consciously all company policies and procedures
• Administers progressive discipline and maintains correct and complete documentation
Position Requirements/ Qualifications
• Team Leadership Experience is a plus
• Product Knowledge and Industry Experience
• Leadership Skills
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Motivate and inspire team members
• Employee Training Experience
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Strong Relationship Building
• Driver of performance
• Initiative in problem solving and decision making
• MS Office proficiency