Join a small eCommerce business specialising in selling wellbeing, personal development journals, and planners
QR Code Link to This Post
Pay: $3-$6 depending on skills and experience
Duration: Long-term, full/part-time
Responsibilities includes planning, organising, marketing, and social media strategy and running marketing campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Group, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Promoting products, creating content, text posts, video, and images for use on social media in line with brand and scheduling using apps like Hootsuite and Planony
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Managing our companies LinkedIn and Facebook group page
- Developing new marketing and ongoing social media strategies and campaigns
- Writing blog posts and articles for website and LinkedIn
- Writing and running email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Supporting with Facebook and google ads
- Tracking and reporting of data and analysis of marketing and social media campaign performances
- Working on brand and influencers collaborations
- Reaching out to press for features and collaborations
We are looking for someone with marketing, PR, and some LinkedIn experience
-Must have excellent English writing and communication skills
-Must be very organised and able to work unsupervised and adhere to deadlines
-Must have a good and reliable internet connection
-Have some interest in well-being, mental health, personal development, and mindfulness.
【Working hours / Condition】
- remote work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us for this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers