compensation: Rates/Wages are commensurate with experience. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to hire a motivated graphic artist who is both CREATIVE and can work independently for 100 t-shirt designs. The perfect candidate would be a creative artist who is both on time with their work and has a lot of unique ideas.
I will be sending you an excel file with the links to niches/shirt on amazon.com. Your job will be simple. Take the underlying niche/idea and create your own artwork that is more visually appealing and attractive to potential buyers. I will be hands-off with your creativity as long as everything created is unique in your own style.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a wide range of art skills, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, and editing skills.
- Have a strong sense of communication, and always be ready to help the team with their talents.
- Have a creative outlook on product design with the target audience in mind.
- Have a strong work ethic, be detail-oriented and well organized
- Have very reliable and fast internet access and SKYPE
- Be able to hit consistent weekly project deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience working in a graphic designer role
Rates/Wages are commensurate with experience.
This position will require 20-25+design pieces to be completed each week with a wide range of styles. The right candidate will receive an opportunity for full-time work following this project. We will require any artwork that you use to be linked to when delivering the design to me so that I can check that they are free for commercial use.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please submit resumes via email and include the following:
• Information about yourself describing your experience in doing this type of work and why you should be considered
• Samples of your professional portfolio, or digital portfolio link
• Applicants should include rate/wage expectations/requirements
• Answer the questions: What do you like to do in your free time? What are your hobbies? What excites you most about this role?
• Applications will be assessed to determine a shortlist of candidates be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
No direct message, inquiries or agencies, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers