As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will play a key role in developing new features of the company’s online platform and web applications using a variety of technologies.
QR Code Link to This Post
In your role, you will:
• Develop well thought-out features for a robust, on-demand platform, leveraging technical knowledge and best practices in the field.
• Write extensible, scalable, reliable, well-structured, and efficient codes while being mindful of performance requirements
• Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering well-tested code to QA
• Collaborate with the team and other project stakeholders from planning to post-deployment support and monitoring
• Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features
• Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
• At least 6 years of experience as Full-Stack Developer
• Knowledgeable in Jenkins and Docker setup as well as in Apache and Tomcat server configurations and operations
• Knowledgeable in database troubleshooting and maintenance
• Proficient in various technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, database concepts and designing techniques.
• Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully to the team and as well as the clients.