compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Academic Editor Coordinator
Employment Status: Full-time employment
Work Schedule: Mondays – Fridays, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages.
b-cause features over 150,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages.
From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed.
And full-time staffs at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
- Manage editing process and coordinate with professional academic editors responding to customer's request
- Keep quality of work with effective time control
- Assess the quality of English academic papers in terms of English writing and academic subject basis
- Report to Head office in Tokyo
- Proficiency in writing and editing English academic papers
- Sound knowledge of various tasks to submit an academic paper to a major journal including general editing, formatting, reduction of word count, cover letter making, plagiarism checking, assessment/evaluation report, and editing certificate.
- 3 years’ work experience as a project manager of an academic editing team in an editing company or 5 years editing experience for researchers after obtaining a graduate degree.
- Master's degree in a certain academic area in the country whose official language is English
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV/Resume to show contact info
with subject title of the position you are applying for.
We are also actively HIRING for the following positions:
- In-house English Editor
- Home-based English Editor
For more information, please feel free to send us an email.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers