I am looking for someone to translate and transcribe audio interviews from Waray-Waray to English.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Interviews have been recorded and need to be transcribed into written documents.
- Approximately half of the interviews are entirely in Waray-Waray and also need to be translated into English.
- The remaining half were conducted in English and Waray-Waray.
- I have 50-60 hours of audio recordings.
- Pay will be per audio hour of recordings and will be paid each week based on number of audio hour of recordings that are translated and transcribed.
If you are interested, please send me a quote and we can negotiate a contract and discuss a test transcription of a recording.